RUSH LIMBAUGH! How else can you put it. He sure is a character, and I say this claiming myself as a conservative, however not as hard right as Limbaugh apparently.
I pride myself on trying to stay as neutral as possible, although I will admit my beliefs fall slightly right with the republicans. This was my first time ever listening to Mr. Limbaugh and within 5 minutes of his show I was able to confidently say he was republican, though at least I could remain partially non-bias, it was still hilarious to hear this man go.
I personally believe in the media, personalities sell. With that said, in politics, majority says, your either democrat or republican. With these two majority parties, people want to hear their side of the argument and they want to hear it with style. This is exactly what Rush Limbaugh is, a loud and out right voice for Republicans I believe this has to be one of the main reason's why he is the most listened to jockey. As well as, FOX news has the highest ratings for news, therefore more than likely more people want to hear a conservative DJ, this has to help Rush.
Making you the most love by Republicans usually has the exact opposite effect for Democrats, which would understandably make him highly hated and despised by the right. Regardless, personality sells and for good reason which is why after research I see Rush Limbaugh is getting $400 million for 8 years on talk radio. Impressive good sir!
No comments:
Post a Comment